Solqube Travel Go is small, portable and powerful to use it in your travels, for a party in the beach, in your garden, in your villa by the sea, in the wood, in a campsite, wherever you go … just put it in your car, in a van or in the camper. You can use the “OFF GRID” electrical outlets of Solqube to connect directly a small refrigerator, one or two televisions, a series of light bulbs up and other to a maximum of 1KW of electricity (accumulated by the internal battery and released during the evening/night).
How to work?
- Place Solqube in front of the sun (at 12:00 AM) on your balcony, in your garden,…
- Use our 5 meter cable to connect to your home system: plug a cable into the “ON GRID” Solqube socket and the other end of the cable plug it into your home electrical outlet
[PS.: You can use the second socket of Solqube, the”OFF GRID” socket, to connect your small appliances directly to Solqube]
- Turn on your Solqube’s main switch. End!
- (Optional) If your Solqube has the WI-FI device for electrical consumption, you can use your mobile phone and our APP to see in real time: the power absorbed, the power generated, the supply voltage … and more.
Who are the customers?
Solqube is ideal for B2C, B2B and B2G.
- homeowner (to not pay or decrease the own electrical bill);
- companies/peoples with a peace of free land (interested in creating plants to sell energy);
- nongovernmental organizations (to export Solqube for the poorest families);
- agriculture (for example for irrigation in fields where electricity is not supplied);
- municipalities (for example to enhance ancient urban centers or to encourage families to use solar systems).
What is the maintenance?
It is necessary to change the internal battery every: 4 years if it is AMG or GEL type; 10 years if it is of the LITHIUM type. [It can be easily replaced following our instructions attached to the product.]